Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: molly Meet Skirt

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I lost my PM Molly's meet skirt - If anyone has a spare please let me know

    Thanks

    Christine

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have an extra...
    Pm me your addy and I'll get it out to you.
    It doesn't have a tag,tho..
    so if you want a tagged one maybe someone else has one.
    It did come with the sweater which is tagged "made in Hungary.
    Let me know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •